In Dollar bills y'all we dive into the business of being an artist behind the chair.
You can do the coolest haircut on the block but if you’re not able to pay all your bills and have money left over, is it really a career?
Or maybe you make excellent money in your business behind the chair but could be doing more. Being more. Making more.
Check it out y'all.
In this experience you will learn:
- How to get MORE of your favorite guests
- How to set yourself apart so your competition is irrelevant (You've never heard anything like this stuff, promise)
- How to set specific income goals. Whether you want to make $40k in 2018 or $200k. We've got the outlines
- The "need to know" benchmarks that affect your income
- How to work those benchmarks. Heather will share her tips on how she brought home $100,000 behind the chair.... in her 4th year.... at a 42% commission structure.
- The lead marketing trends for 2018 to bring money into your pocket. (OH YOU JUST WAIT!!!!!!!)
- Smelling the roses (tips on celebrating #becausegoals)